Sunday, April 17, 2005

From: [LGBTNepal] - Are we secure in this lawless country?

Previously I was pretty sure that in Nepal, at least, at Katmandu we are secure because it is Kingdom and lots of security forces and human right activists are here for our security. My that beliefs came to absurd when I saw the brutal cuts and wound of Roshani  that caused due to brutal lathi charge and boot charge of security force at new-year eve-2062. Roshani who was one of the victim among 18, of that mishap that caused by security forces at Kantipath. Yesterday when she called me for dressing of that wounds and Massage, there I became unconscious after getting such a terrible wounds that I haven not seen yet in my whole life. In her body ,believe me, there is no space to past the massage cream –all cuts and swollen. She told me that police beat her so hard by Guns' Kurda, boot and LAthi of cane. She told me that there is deep pain in her cheast, neck, and lungs.The whole body was aching.

Later I came to know all details that they were there for New Year celebration. Police forces they attack upon them when police became unable to control the mass – especially the Modern girl with glamorous dresses and the junkie guys that make crowd at that place.To scare these groups, Police force attack upon the Métis brutally.

      I want to ask question to all human right activists that it is justifiable? To attack upon the innocence and weak persons, groups to hide own weakness? Who gave them such right to make scapegoat to poor and innocence Métis?

In such lawless and brutal country how can we feel easy and secure? It is not only the problems of Métis but of all who are poor and weak, they can be victim of those NAMARDAS And it is the duty of all human right activist to raise hand against such kinds of atrocity hat the ruling class is doing.

I hope you will kindly co-operate with us to raise voice against such kind of brutality.
Shiva
Human rights Defender

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home